200 PCS Heat Shrink But Connectors - Waterproof Electrical Wire Connectors - Marine Connectors - Butt Splice Wire Connector -Terminal Solderless Connectors for Automotive Marine Boat Truck
- Item Weight : 14.2 ounces
- Package Dimensions : 7.7 x 5.3 x 1.4 inches
- ★ 【LONG LASTING CONNECTION】: Heat shrink wire connectors are connectors that seal your wires in a way that will eliminate any corrosion to the cables and secures the wire connectors heat shrink for the best connections. This heat shrink connector is made for quick connections while working on your car boat or any other product that might require butt splice wire connectors.
- ★ 【ADHESIVE SHRINK TUBE】: Wire connector is designed to activate a durable seal for the most secure solder seal wire connectors. This wire connector kit is also waterproof which means that it is safe from water and rust corrosion. Solder connectors are great to use as t taps wire connectors for automotive needs. You can use the terminal connectors a butt screw on top of your wires, and it will hold firmly.
- ★ 【STRONG PROTECTION】: Each heat shrink terminal includes a thick barrel that is made out of durable material to help push in the wires into the heat shrink solder connectors. The best is to use a solder wire connector crimp tool for the solder butt connectors. Use the solder wire connectors to solder and seal any project.
- ★ 【IDENTIFY GAUGE EASILY 】: Each wire butt connector is color-coded and clearly labeled the specific waterproof connector displaying the exact gauge AWG of wire on the marine electrical connectors, making the most complicated electrical projects hands-on and easy to identify. wire butt connectors are helpful when using low voltage projects and DIY projects as well.
- ★ 【100% LIFETIME GAURENTEE】: If you have any issues with the waterproof solder wire connectors no need to worry contact us and we will return 100% free the money. After all scuddles butt connectors solder, heat shrink connectors, make it the perfect product to complete all your heat shrink connections.
What is in the package?
WHAT ARE THE GAUGES OF EACH COLOR?
WHAT ARE THE WIRE RANGES FOR EACH COLOR?
• Shrinkage ratio 3:1
•Compatible with AC and DC current
• Wire gauge fitment sizes printed on each connector.
• Scuddles wire splicers connectors are manufactured and approved according to ISO 9001:2008, ROHS, SGS, and CE.
• Lowest shrink temperature is: 176°F / 80°C
• Low minimum shrink temperature allows the user to shrink tubing without melting wire coating.
• Full recovery temperature: 266°F / 130°C
• Operating temperature: from -67°F to 257°F or -55°C to 125°C
• Hardend jar included. To store the Wire crimpers
Enjoy these across many projects because this butt connector kit is designed to tackle the projects such as iPhone chargers and other loose electronic connections that you have been dealing with up until now. Just apply heat with a heat gun and forget that you ever had the issue!!
Wire terminal connectors are designed for most common wire connections that you need daily. All of the info is written on the shrink butts itself so you can quickly identify which wire splice conector goes for which connection
From electrical wiring repair to installation of new electrical systems that require removal of preexisting systems, Some of the connection methods are simply outdated and require modern electrical practices, but many electrical projects we have seen use absolutely dangerous wiring methods such as exposed wiring or electrical tape that is sliding off the wires causing shorts and sometimes fires.
Therefore we have manufactured these heat shrinkage solder seal connectors to solve and fix these dangerous connections so that you benefit the below.
Were you ever on vacation with your family but out of nowhere some appliance or cellphone charger broke? Or even worse the alarm system wiring is disconnected or torn, and you merely can't leave the room knowing that things aren't safe around the home?
That's exactly why we manufactured these waterproof butt connectors so that in case anything unforeseen comes up, grab one of these wire connectors and apply some heat and you are all set — no need for any sophisticated tools.
Safety always comes first, and we know that so we have implemented the highest quality standards for these terminal wiring sockets all of which are 100% compliant according to ISO 9001:2008, ROHS, SGS, and CE.