540 PCS Heat Shrink Wire Connectors - Electrical Terminals Kit - Marine Automotive Crimp Connector Assortment - Ring Fork Hook Spade Butt Splices
- Item Weight : 2.13 pounds
- Package Dimensions : 10.9 x 7.1 x 1.8 inches
- Item model number : SCHSWC540
- ★ 【LONG LASTING CONNECTION】: Heat shrink wire connectors are connectors that seal your wires in a way that will eliminate any corrosion to the cables and secures the wire connectors heat shrink for the best connections. This heat shrink connector is made for quick connections while working on your car boat or any other product that might require butt splice wire connectors.
- ★ 【ADHESIVE SHRINK TUBE】: Wire connector is designed to activate a durable seal for the most secure solder seal wire connectors. This wire connector kit is also waterproof which means that it is safe from water and rust corrosion. Solder connectors are great to use as t taps wire connectors for automotive needs. You can use the terminal connectors a butt screw on top of your wires, and it will hold firmly.
- ★ 【STRONG PROTECTION】: Each heat shrink terminal includes a thick barrel that is made out of durable material to help push in the wires into the heat shrink solder connectors. The best is to use a solder wire connector crimp tool for the solder butt connectors. Use the solder wire connectors to solder and seal any project.
- ★ 【IDENTIFY GAUGE EASILY 】: Each wire butt connector is color-coded and clearly labeled the specific waterproof connector displaying the exact gauge AWG of wire on the marine electrical connectors, making the most complicated electrical projects hands-on and easy to identify. wire butt connectors are helpful when using low voltage projects and DIY projects as well.
- ★ 【100% LIFETIME GAURENTEE】: If you have any issues with the waterproof solder wire connectors no need to worry contact us and we will return 100% free the money. After all scuddles butt connectors solder, heat shrink connectors, make it the perfect product to complete all your heat shrink connections.
WHATS IN THE PACKAGE ?
• 20 BUTT CONNECTORS - EACH COLOR - RED 20 BLUE 20 YELLOW 20
• 20 RINGS 1/4 - EACH COLOR - RED 20 BLUE 20 YELLOW 20
• 20 RINGS #10 - EACH COLOR - RED 20 BLUE 20 YELLOW 20
• 20 RINGS 5/16 - EACH COLOR - RED 20 BLUE 20 YELLOW 20
• 20 RINGS 3/8 - EACH COLOR - RED 20 BLUE 20 YELLOW 20
• 20 MALE QUICK DISC - EACH COLOR - RED 20 BLUE 20 YELLOW 20
• 20 FEMALE QUICK DISC - EACH COLOR - RED 20 BLUE 20 YELLOW 20
• 20 FORK TERMINALS - EACH COLOR - RED 20 BLUE 20 YELLOW 20
• 20 HOOK TERMINALS - EACH COLOR - RED 20 BLUE 20 YELLOW 20
WHAT ARE THE GAUGES ?
WHAT ARE THE WIRE RANGES FOR EACH COLOR?
• Shrinkage ratio 3:1
•Compatible with AC and DC current
• Wire gauge fitment sizes printed on each connector.
• scuddles heat shrink connectors are manufactured and approved according to ISO 9001:2008, ROHS, SGS and CE.
• Lowest shrink temperature is: 176°F / 80°C
• Low minimum shrink temperature allows user to shrink tubing without melting wire coating.
• Full recovery temperature: 266°F / 130°C
From electrical wiring repair to installation of new electrical systems that require removal of preexisting systems, Some of the connection methods are simply outdated and require modern electrical practices, but many electrical projects we have seen use absolutely dangerous wiring methods such as exposed wiring or electrical tape that is sliding off the wires causing shorts and sometimes fires.
Therefore we have manufactured these heat shrinkage solder seal connectors to solve and fix these dangrous connections so that you benifit the below.
were you ever on vacation with your family but out of no where some applience or cellphone charger broke? or even worse the alarm system wiring is disconnected or torn and you simply cant leave the room knowing that things arent safe around home?
Thats exactly why we manufactured these termoinal wiring connectors so that in case anything unforeseen comes up, Just grab one of these wire connectors and apply some heat and you are all set. No need for any sophisticated tools.
Safety always comes first and we know that so we have implemented the highest quality standards for these terminal wiring sockets all of which are 100% complient according to ISO 9001:2008, ROHS, SGS and CE.